Dear immunometabolism aficionados at Amsterdam UMC,
Based on the survey after the annual ImmunoMetNet symposium in May 2022, we believe the time is now for more regular ImmunoMetNet AMS symposia in Amsterdam. With the support of AGEM, we can kick off the ImmunoMetNet AMS series!
What’s on the planning?
- November 29th 4:30 pm; auditorium of the VUmc O2 building:
Kick-off ImmunoMetNet AMS symposia with keynote lecture by Prof. Luke O’neill (Trinity college Dublin) – Adventures in immunometabolism (followed by drinks)
- December 20th 4-6pm; auditorium of the VUmc O2 building:
1st ImmunoMetNet AMS symposium with 4x 30min presentations (you?! -> indicate when registering or contact us by e-mail)
- February 28th, 2023 4-6pm; AMC, room tbd
- April 25th, 2023 4-6pm; AMC, room tbd
What’s needed from you?
- Participation, enthusiasm and input
- Spread the word!
- Claim your slot to present via [email protected]
What can you expect?
- Low-key interactive meetings with immunometabolism-focused presentations by “young” Amsterdam UMC researchers from distinct disciplines across at least 5 Amsterdam UMC research institutes
- Every 2 months (aiming for every last Tuesday of even months from 4 till 6 pm)
- Drinks and snacks to fuel ImmunoMet-Networking
- Sharing expertise, tools and samples across Amsterdam UMC, with immunometabolism as the unifying factor.